virtualchequers

Being the meanderings of a group of Retired Aircraft Engineers in the surroundings of the Chequers Club. Topical comments on the latest news, national and local.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Madrid calling... prior to trip to Moscow


Hi all,

When you sat on your backsides enjoying your Friday Pint, think of me on my fat backside enduring a 5Hr flight between Madrid and Moscow! Red Square, here I come! do you think they are ready for a Lancashire "Red Rose"

Where/How is the Yorkshire "White Rose" true tory blue; Barnes W?

Just to let you know, that if you never hear from me again it's probably because I have been locked away in a Siberian prison for flirting with the natives. Wish me luck, meeting Nat for a romantic weekend, will both be back in Sunny Madrid on Monday evening. God willing ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Dave A said...

Big do tomorrow 26th April Mike, Derek Gardner, Norman Flemming, Hughie Baines, Richard Lawton, Roy Clarke and my goodself are in attendance. I'll have one for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home